20070807

DRACAENA



Bought myself a plant today from a neighborhood shop ROSCOE BLOOMS. Nice little store with nice interiors and cool looking plants with containers.

It is weird to say what my reason is for buying a plant. As to what enlightened me to buy one. I guess its my way to taking care of something. Ideally it would be a dog. But a dog requires massive attention, dog walking, and paying for food. Right now isn't the perfect time to buy one, as if there ever is a perfect time. But i just needed or wanted more i guess, of a plant.

Use to have a lot of them back home in Philippines. As my mom loved plants. Especially in Elizabeth Pond. Back in Emerald Compound we only had a few. But i was always the one water them whenever i got home from school.

So its nice to have plant in the apartment. Just have to get used to figuring out the routine of watering it and cleaning it.

Oxygen!

No comments: